Welcome to the IIT Hyderabad Project staff recruitment sub-site!
Please read the guidelines for applying for a staff position at IIT Hyderabad below carefully. This will help you complete the online application confidently. The link to apply for staff openings at IIT Hyderabad is at the bottom of this page.
General Instructions to the Candidates
1. Instructions are provided below for each column in the online application itself. Please read the instructions carefully before filling the online application form.
2. Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves, before applying, that they possess the minimum essential qualification and experience laid down for the post. The Qualifications acquired have to be from recognized Board/Council/University/Institute. Eligibility in terms of age, qualification and experience of a candidate for the post applied for, shall be considered as on the last date of closing of Online application window.
3. Candidates must fill all the columns. No column must be left unfilled.
4. Candidates are advised to save the information typed / filled at every section.
5. Candidates are advised to SAVE a particular SECTION and then only proceed to fill the next SECTION.
6. Candidates must ensure that all columns in all THREE (3) SECTIONS are filled and then click on SAVE & DOWNLOAD button for viewing the final filled application form. As a next step, please click on SUBMIT button - a popup box will appear showing Declaration to be submitted by the Candidates. It is mandatory to fill the DECLARATION box, before finally submitting the Online Application Form.
7. Upon successful submission of Online Application Form, the applicants will receive PDF version of submitted application to their registered email id. If the PDF is not received in the inbox the applicant should check their spam folder.
Other Instructions to the Candidates
1. Applying for more than one post:
Candidates applying for more than one post should fill separate application form for each post separately.
2. Selection process:
a. By interview: Selection solely based on the performance in the interview.
Written test and/or skill test, and/or any other form of test may be conducted to shortlist Candidates for interview.
Note: Written test and/or Skill test, and/or any other form of test may be conducted to shortlist the Candidates.
No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for Written Test.
4. General relaxation:
The Institute reserves the right to relax age. Higher initial basic pay may be considered in meritorious cases.
5. Mere fulfillment of qualifications and experience per-se does not entitle a candidate to be called for test or interview. The Institute reserves the right not to fill up any or all advertised posts, cancel the advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason and the decision of the Institute in this regard shall be final.
6. NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE:
As the applications are to be submitted through ONLINE mode only, persons serving in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies/PSU should furnish a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of interview / written test and need not send application through proper channel separately.
Note: NOC has to be produced even if the candidate has joined the employment in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies/PSU, after applying for IIT Hyderabad.
7. No interim correspondence:
No interim correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the Candidates regarding conduct and result of test/interview and the reasons for not being called for test/interview. Interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.
Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Section – l (General)
Candidates should mention their valid and active email id in the online application.
(All correspondence like issuing call letters or any other information will be communicated through email only).
Note: Candidates are advised also to check spam mails, as at times it may go to spam based on settings.
2. Post Name
Post name may please be chosen from drop down menu.
Candidate(s) applying for more than one post, must fill separate Online Application Form for each post.
(Note: For Post No. 31– Technical Superintendent and Post No. 29– Junior Technician, the relevant area must also be chosen. For example : Biomedical Engineering /Civil Engineering /Chemical Engineering etc.)
3. Upload Photograph
Candidates should upload a valid recent colour passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG Format 10 – 50 kb).
Click on upload photo option and select Browse option to upload photograph.
Click on upload button finally (uploaded photo will be displayed).
Uploading Photograph can also be done by DRAG and DROP method.
4. Name in Full
As mentioned in 10th Standard Certificate / Mark sheet.
5. Father’s / Mother’s / Husband’s Name
Female Candidates may, at their option, enter name of husband.
6. Date of Birth
As mentioned in 10th Standard Certificate / Mark sheet.
Relaxation in age is allowed up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates and up to 3 years for OBC candidates against the reserved posts only. Relaxation in age is allowed to PWD / Ex-servicemen, as per GOI Rules).
7. Mobile Number
Please enter a valid and active mobile number.
8. Present address
Please enter complete address with PIN code.
(Address include H.No: /Area: /Street:/ Village or Town:/
Mandal or City:/District:/ State:/PIN:/)
Please see drop down menu and select religion.
Please select the appropriate radio button. In case of other nationals, please specify nationality in the box provided.
Please see drop down menu and select the gender.
Please see drop down menu and select category.
a.Persons with Disabilities (PWD) with minimum 40% disability, SC/ST and Female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee, as per GOI instructions).
b. SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS candidates should upload a valid certificate issued by the competent authority in the format prescribed by the Government of India.
c.IITH follows Central list of OBCs. If you belong to ‘Creamy Layer’, you are not eligible for consideration against posts reserved for OBCs and therefore you may apply against UR posts.
d. OBC Certificate should have been issued on a date within 2 (two) years of the last date for receipt of application, as mentioned in the advertisement.
e. EWS Candidates should upload a valid EWS Certificate for the current financial year.
Section – II
(Educational / Professional and Technical Qualifications)
1.Candidates are advised, in their interest, to ensure that SECTION-I is successfully saved.
2. After SECTION-I is completed and saved, please fill SECTION-II (Educational / Professional and Technical Qualifications).
3. Next Step : Please click on “ADD AN EDUCATIONAL RECORD” and fill in all the columns as asked for. Upload the relevant certificates (PDF format – size less than 250kb) by clicking on upload symbol (Top viewing arrow mark).
Candidates can keep on adding more qualifications / professional and technical qualifications by clicking on “ADD AN EDUCATIONAL RECORD” as per the requirement.
4. Next Step : Please click on SAVE AND DOWNLOAD button and check the information submitted by you. In case any modification, please go back and edit the information by clicking EDIT SYMBOL (Pen).
After completing SECTION-II, please SAVE and proceed to SECTION-III.
Section – III (Details of Knowledge / Employment and Training in chronological order)
1. Candidates are advised to ensure, in their interest, that SECTION-II is successfully saved.
2. Candidates are suggested to go for third section only on completion of section two (i.e Details of Knowledge / Employment and Training in chronological order).
3. Please click on “ADD AN EMPLOYMENT RECORD” and fill in all the columns as asked for. Upload the relevant certificates (PDF format – size less than 250kb) clicking on upload symbol (Top viewing arrow mark).
4. Candidate can keep on adding more details of Knowledge / Employment and Training by clicking on “ADD AN EMPLOYMENT RECORD” as per the requirement.
5. Next Step : Please click SAVE AND DOWNLOAD button to check the information furnished by you. In case any modification is required, please go back and edit the information by clicking on Edit Symbol (Pen). If all the information is found to be correct, please click on the SAVE button.
6. Before submitting the online application form, the Candidates must fill the DECLARATION in the box provided.
7. Please ensure that all the columns are duly filled. No column should be left unfilled.
8. Please SUBMIT the application form after which you will receive a PDF version of the application form at your registered email id (from firstname.lastname@example.org).